Snuggle up and share this magical Christmas story that teaches little ones about the importance of friendship and why we should always be kind.
Teach little ones about the power of kindness in The Grumpy Reindeer, through a journey to the North Pole to meet the grumpiest reindeer there ever was.
It's the most wonderful time of the year! But not for one grumpy reindeer. He huffs and puffs and scares all the other reindeer off. But when Santa asks for his help, grumpy reindeer soon realises that sometimes being on your own isn't fun after all... With the most festive illustrations, adults and children will love to read aloud and follow the story of this reindeer to see if his frown turns upside down!
This heartwarming picture book for 0-5 year olds:
- Promotes children's social interaction, helping to build friendships and social skills from a young age
- Is full of adorable illustrations that bring Christmas animals to life, alongside an engaging story
- Has a small format with sturdy pages, making it perfect for adults to share with their children
- Spreads an important message about acceptance and the power of being kind to others
- Makes the perfect Christmas gift for little ones to enjoy during the festive season
From the bestselling book, The Happy Pumpkin, comes an enchanting Christmas book for kids about making room for others and what it means to be good-hearted. Little ones will begin to understand that while everyone should have a shoulder to lean on, first we need to show kindness in order to get it back.